20100831

Happy Merdeka~Happy Bday Xuan Xuan♥‌

HAPPY MERDEKA~
I din go to count down~
I stay at my aunt house celebrated my cousin xuan xuan b'day party
♥‌HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUAN XUAN♥‌
tonite i eat a lot of food....
this sem break I fei jorrr arrr~><"
seinzz~
tonite I chat wif Ken biao di~
he change alot...
change til so naughty...
know how to pok zui edi...so bad...
but he really funny larh~
oways tell me he is de professional=="....
thn he burn a fish 4 me to eat~=)
thn told me tat he so pro..lol...
beh tahan...but nice nice~....
tonite i 1st time c yang yang biao di!!
he is sooooo cute!!love him so much wei~
havent full 1 year....really Q baby~haha
i ply wif him....he felt shy wei....he turn d head down n laugh!
really really really Q!!!!haha~*muackss,hug hug*

today...i m so tired~....
finish my blog.....is time to slp..=)
nitez blog~
muackss my dear♥‌

No comments:

Post a Comment