20100827

This happened a few days=)

is time to blogging again=)
hoho~
tuesday nite i go chiong k wif my baba mama n gor gor~
happy ohh~
long time no sing k wif my family lerrr=)
baba n mama 7pm sing til 12am....woots!!so geng!!
but wing wing n arrr gor 7.30pm sing til 3am!!more geng!!!
bcuz wan to wait gor gor geh lou po lo~aduii
we sing til kisiaoXD
especially tat ding dang's "i'm small small small small bird"
omg!sing til po yin~XD
after sing k i m really super tired~
when i back home is really "early"!!....4am+....
thn i go to bath....after bath i felt not so slpy...so i go to ply psp><"...
til 6am+....thn ZZzZZZZzzz...
LOL! i m too crazy><"..
second day i slp like a pig...til 2pm+ ...thn wake upXD

today , i finally go to cut my hair~
hehe....more tidy ler=)syok yeh
today my didi cum bac. lo...
we go pasar malam tgt...
my didi so gud la...
bcuz i edi finish my pocket money....
so my didi treat me eat lap chiong n drink green tea flavuor's pearl milk tea
but i m so regret to buy green tea flavour><"...so nausea~yiakkks...
1st time so hate my lovely green tea@@"ishh

now i m so expect tml coming~=)..
bcuz i hv date my best fren out~
hehe~wish me hv a best day yaa~=)



No comments:

Post a Comment